Sony has announced the new Xperia 1 V Smartphone that features a newly developed image sensor and Alpha series technology.
The Xperia 1 V, is Sony’s first flagship smartphone equipped with a newly developed stacked CMOS image sensor with 2-layer Transistor Pixel.
According to Sony, the Xperia 1 V’s newly developed image sensor depicts rich colors and textures of people, landscapes, and scenes in even dark locations. Due to the combination of the low-light performance, which is approximately double compared to the previous model, and the high-speed multi frame overlay procession technology of the Xperia 1 V, it is possible to shoot a photo with very little image noise and with a wider dynamic range that is claimed to be equivalent to a full-frame camera.
Sony Xperia 1 V Key Features
- Next-gen sensor & computational processing for stunning low light shots
- Create cinematic color expression with S-Cinetone for mobile
- 4K HDR native 120fps video recording on all rear lenses
- Latest AI to deliver exceptional camera results
- Capture beautiful and natural skin tones under various light situations.
- Bright 6.5” 21:9 4K HDR OLED 120Hz3 wide display with improved Real-time HDR Drive.
- Incredible audio: Front stereo speakers with a new amplifier, Bluetooth & 3.5mm jack
- 5G network support18; Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile with enhanced thermal management
- 12GB RAM, 256GB ROM plus Micro-SD media slot, 5000mAh battery
- IP65/68 water resistance4 and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus display
- Build-in live streaming for videographers and mobile gamers
- Videography Pro for creative control in video capture and streaming
- Record your own tracks in Music Pro6and achieve studio-like quality
- Ultimate smartphone vlogging w/ optional vlog monitor & Bluetooth grip